We are currently staying with our friends Rob and Viki in Scotland... I've got to go set the table but thought I'd do a quick post. The trip from Brussels to London was quick yesterday, and then we met our London friends for a tour of the Tower of London (very cool!) before getting on the 14h train to Edinburgh... a great dinner last night with Rob and Viki, then a trip into town to see some of the festival. I sneaked away to see Christopher Maltman and the Hebrides ensemble de a concert retrospective of the second Viennese School, with a number of pieces arranged by Berg, including the Mahler Lieder eines fahrenden Geselle. Then I met up with Maggie and the boys to watch some street theatre.
More on our Edinburgh adventures with photos to follow. Here are some of Maggie's recent posts...
No comments:
Post a Comment