We are enjoying a relaxed day today, at the end of very pleasant Easter weekend. Our performance of the Johannes Passion was given to a capacity audience in the Sint Bartolomeuskerke. It was quite a success for everyone involved, and a wonderful start to the Easter weekend. There was a photographer present so I will be sure to post a pic or two when I receive them.
Then we went to Glons to celebrate birthdays with our Walloon friends, returning last night. We have given the house a good cleaning, done some laundry, and are getting ready for a trip to Amsterdam tomorrow. We hope to visit the Van Gogh museum, the flower festival and see the sights, returning home later in the week. Musically I have some preparing to do for the two upcoming BL!NDMAN concerts in Courtrai and Amsterdam, a trip to Paris to see Bruce's teacher, and more auditions, these ones in Germany and France. Looks like it's going to be a busy spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment