I am on the platform in Etterbeek, about to get on my train to the airport. Everything seems to be packed and ready to go, or if it isn't then too bad!
Yesterday I spent almost four hours working on the schubert, and things are in good shape. I'm really looking forward to singing it with Dina again.
Yesterday was another gorgeous day, and we had another bbq on the back terrace in the evening, and then a walk around the neighborhood after dinner. The weather has been nice, but the amount of pollen in the air has been a real problem, so in a way I don't mind that the weather will be cooler in Canada. I know that's no real consolation to Ontario residents who seem to still be locked in the icy - well, chilly- grip of winter, but less sneezing is always a good thing!
I hope everyone has a good first day back after the Easter holiday...
Yesterday I spent almost four hours working on the schubert, and things are in good shape. I'm really looking forward to singing it with Dina again.
Yesterday was another gorgeous day, and we had another bbq on the back terrace in the evening, and then a walk around the neighborhood after dinner. The weather has been nice, but the amount of pollen in the air has been a real problem, so in a way I don't mind that the weather will be cooler in Canada. I know that's no real consolation to Ontario residents who seem to still be locked in the icy - well, chilly- grip of winter, but less sneezing is always a good thing!
I hope everyone has a good first day back after the Easter holiday...
No comments:
Post a Comment