Monday, 1 October 2018

Kittens update

computer work supervisor...

... and bathtub inspector

The kittens are getting more comfortable around us.  Clyde is very inquisitive, and pokes his nose into everything.  He's acrobatic and energetic, and quite affectionate as well.

microwaves?!

I had my first physiotherapy session this morning.  No exercises at first, but three different treatments to accelerate the drainage of fluids from the ankle, and to encourage flexibility and healing.  First was low-intensity microwaves, then ultrasound treatments, and finally those little little electrostimulation pads that make your ankle feel like it's all prickly and tingly, like it's gone to sleep.  Not painful though.  I have further sessions every monday, wednesday and friday for the next three weeks.


When I got home I went into Malcolm's room, which is where the kittens were kept for the first little while, and I made myself available while reading for a little bit.  Bonnie walked right up to me, kissed my fingertips and then tucked herself into the crook of my elbow for a purring session (you can hear it in the short video below).  It really makes me happy to have her come out of her shell, and it tells me that it was the right thing to adopt the two of them...


No comments: