Malcolm was helping Christophe on a cabinetry installation job all day, and so he must have been pretty tired. Duncan at least woke up and gave us a hearty hello when we arrived home, but Malcolm is completely out. (The dogs and cats are also very glad to see us back). Maybe he'll wake up in the morning early enough to say hi as I barrel out the door to the next rehearsal?
I have to go to bed as I have to be in Leuven, but fortunately not until 12h30, so I have some time to warm up and look over my parts again.
Very quickly, I am sharing a few photos of the concert last night, the ones that I'm in at least... they are in reverse order but I am too tired to move them around.
curtain calls
Pilate questioning Jesus
bass aria "Eilt, ihr angefochtnen Seelen" (hurry, you anguished souls)
with the now crucified and dying Jesus
The mob demanding that Pilate crucify Jesus
The view from the auditorium of the stage
with the blackout partition open so that you can see out onto the bay










No comments:
Post a Comment