Duncan waiting patiently for people to arrive for his birthday party...
... and he and his guests goofing around...
... Duncan at the end of the "duck dance" at the school spectacle (he's right in the middle)...
... and Malcolm in "Quand la musique est bonne", in green t-shirt, stage left...
... and lastly, my delight at meeting this incomparabe gentleman, the man who has won a Stanley Cup ring for each finger, the one and only Jean Beliveau!
* * *
Today I got the kids off to school a little early, and headed straight for the pool. It's been very crowded there lately, with the beautiful warm weather, but there are lots of "sunday drivers" in the swim lanes and it's hard to find your rhythm. If I have the room to find a good pace I can swim for a long time without getting tired, but if I have to keep stopping éand starting because of crowded lanes I get very frustrated. It was very crowded at first this morning but eventually I found a lane that had only two other people in it, and managed to get in 1330 metres, which makes me feel good.
Now I'm off to the commune house; Jonathan brought home Maggie's renewed work permit from the school, so now I have to renew our Belgian identity cards before we leave for Canada, so as to make our return a little smoother. This afternoon Malcolm is off school at 12:00, so after lunch I think we'll head down to the Musées Royale des Beaux-Arts to have a look at the British Royal Collection, on loan from Queen Elizabeth II.
Now I'm off to the commune house; Jonathan brought home Maggie's renewed work permit from the school, so now I have to renew our Belgian identity cards before we leave for Canada, so as to make our return a little smoother. This afternoon Malcolm is off school at 12:00, so after lunch I think we'll head down to the Musées Royale des Beaux-Arts to have a look at the British Royal Collection, on loan from Queen Elizabeth II.
No comments:
Post a Comment