Friday, 30 October 2009

New gig

A little spot of news for the late audition... or do I mean EDition? I had one of the former in Antwerp this morning, and happily it would seem that I'll be singing the St. John Passion there at this beautiful historic church (St. Carolus Borromeus) on April 2nd, 2010. What a nice thing to close out the week!

The schedule is filling up quite a bit, but then that is what we want, isn't it? Most of these will be debuts for me... as well as this St. John in April, and the Christmas Oratorio, Three Kings and the Taverner piece in December, all new for me, there will also be my debut with BL!NDMAN and at least one premiere of a totally new piece; then in February the concert with Andrew will also feature some new music composed by him to some texts that I've chosen. Lots of new music to learn...

But that's later. Now I'm off to the kitchen to wrestle up something for dinner.

No comments: