We just received the publicity for the Messiah concerts coming up in April:
I've been quite the little ebay fiend recently. Our Hamburg friends Max and Severine pretty much equipped their house with fixtures from ebay, so I'm following their lead. Yesterday we received a 28cm Le Creuset frypan, never used, and it was even delivered to our door. I got it for less than 1/3 of a new one, so am happy.


Tomorrow afternoon I go to Spa to pick up a new oak dining room set that I also found on ebay; I'll post a picture later.
Here's a picture I took this past week... it was the mounted police on a training day, just up the street.
Here's another photo from last weekend. These Doctor Seussian piles of powder were lying on the side of a field near Bryan and Kiana's; we think they're some form of chemical fertilizer. Interesting colours though. Salt-water-toffee fertilizer!
Bon weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment