We staged the wedding of Zerlina and Masetto this mornig, followed by the interruption by Don Giovanni and then Masetto's angry aria as he's hustled off by Leporello. That means that what is left for me to still do is: the reconciliation with Zerlina, then the trio and following ensemble finale that closes act 1. The it's the scene in act 2 where Masetto plans to kill Giovanni but gets beat up by him (disguised as Leporello) instead. Then the act 2 confrontation ensemble; then the graveyard and banquet scenes as the commendatore, followed by the denoument as Masetto. So we still have a long way to go but I at least have a little time to myself now.
I am interested at the integration of smartphones and sms technology here in Antwerp. To ride the tram or metro you simply send a text and for 1,50 you have one hour paid. This morning I decided that it would be nice to bicycle around the city, and for eight euros and two minutes on the internet I soon had my codes for one week, and was riding a bike home in five minutes instead of 25 minutes of walking. You just drop the bike off at the destination place, and if it is no more than 30 minutes usage at a time it's free.
I am just poaching the wifi from the courtyard of the public library here, and now will head back to the apartment for a litttle while before going back to the rehearsal...
Thursday, 26 September 2013
A break in rehearsals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment