Update: I received a few photos of the AMIS festival, and also some photos of the Burns Night, so I thought I'd share those here.
discussing a piece of music with one of the singers
thinking about my comments
listening intently
following up afterwards with a teacher/accompanist
As well there were some photos that arrived today from the Burns Night.
Maggie and her crew
the high table
the address to the haggis
Today we had a nice lunch to celebrate Oliver Boucher's birthday, and Andrew Gardner and Oliver came out to Wavre for the meal. In the evening Scott Hendricks arrived by way of Nancy, and I went into Brussels with him to help clear out his storage unit and help move it into his Brussels apartment. Afterwards he drove me back out to Wavre, and we had a beer before he headed home.
Tomorrow I hope to get in a good run with Bryan in the morning, and then some serious plaster removal in the afternoon...







No comments:
Post a Comment