After publishing it I wanted to check that it would come up in Google, and so I did a quick search... the usual familiar photos and articles that I've known about for a long time came up, as did the normal raft of "Matt[hew] Zadow" photographs, of other people with the same name, who live in other countries. There is for example a Matt Zadow who is an industrial relations manager with the Australian parcel shipping company UGL, and another who is a winemaker with Yalumba wines in South Australia, not far from Adelaide. Then there's another Matthew Zadow who lives in Kanawha, Iowa, and is a patrolman with the Britt Police department.|
But I was interested to find a short video that I had never had seen before (above is a quick screen shot). This was an interview that the Brussels television network had shot about two years ago, but they never did tell us when it was going to be broadcast, and so I completely missed it. Fortunately (or unfortunately) the internet has a long memory... here is the link.

No comments:
Post a Comment