The trip over was great. I left the house at 6:40 am, walked maybe 100 metres to the train station and for 3 euros rode the rails straight to the airport in 40 minutes. The flight was comfortable, with the usual fantastic food and service by Jet Airways, on a new-looking Airbus 330, filled with people coming back to Toronto from Mumbai. Twelve hours after stepping out the door I had collected my baggage in Pearson International, and was on the TTC bus and heading downtown. A leisurely drive to Belleville followed, dinner with my parents and then a good night's sleep, and now it's 7am and I'm up and ready to go. Now to find some espresso...
Today I have a brief piano rehearsal at 4pm in Perth, then a radio promo at 5:30. This evening is the first orchestra rehearsal, so that should be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment