Both boys are working hard at revision for their departmental exams. Duncan is almost finished; he's found them fairly easy. Malcolm's don't start until next week, but he's in good shape, if his recent tests are any indicator. We are in a no-tv period right now, until exams are over, so the boys are doing more reading than usual.
I've had lots of quiet and plenty of opportunities to do the same, as Maggie has been off at the classe de plein air in Arnhem, Netherlands this week and for much of the day I've been by myself. I understand that she has been having a good time with her kids but is looking forward to coming home. I've taken the opportunity to do some accounting and make a number of calls that deal with repairs to the Toronto house, as well as continue some of my work on finalizing Canadian tax returns, and arranging for Malcolm's orthodontist appointments. Wow, that last sentence sounds expensive, now that I read it!
Lostly, our condolences to all those hockey fans out there, it appears that the Canucks were simply outplayed. We couldn't watch the game from over here, but apparently it was not much to look at anyway, unless you are a Bruins fan.
Don't torch any cop cars,
Matthew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment