The boys and Maggie are reading on the beach and I am up at the cafe, drinking a pivo (beer) called Karlovacko and writing in my journal, doing the odd postcard and relaxing. Yesterday was challenging not least because Maggie was very sick with an upset stomach, and the flight and ferry ride didn't help. Fortunately she's feeling fine now, well enough to snorkel with the boys.
Nada and Dragan are wonderful hosts, and we send our thanks again to Ivana anad Miroslav for introducing us to her parents. The villa is gorgeous, with spectacular views of the coast. Really this is paradise, with lots of kids, beautiful views and a relaxed atmosphere.
We are taking it very easy today, and only need to think about a trip to the grocery a little later on to get some charcoal and something to grill for dinner. It gets quite hot here, I think it was 38 degrees yesterday, so like most mediterranean places people don't do much at midday, so we wait until later on in the day to do any strenuous work, like climbing the hill to the store.
I am saving this post to publish later, since I have no internet access. How lovely!
No comments:
Post a Comment